Client Service Administrator
Liberty is looking to hire someone for the position of client service administrator to help us manage our growing business. The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with the Investment Counselling, Portfolio Management business
- The Canadian Securities Course
- Dedication to client service with proven listening and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Very good to excellent numeracy with an understanding of portfolio management software systems.
- Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) experience along with client relationship software experience.
- Learning abilities and enjoy learning new things and taking on projects as they come up.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to complete independent work projects on time.
The job will involve:
- Helping new clients open accounts and overseeing the account opening process, asset transfers and payments into and out of client accounts.
- Preparing document packages for portfolio review meetings and follow up to ensure that required documents are signed and kept up to date.
- Helping clients with any information or help they need in a timely manner.
- Quarterly statements dissemination, tax package verification, and other functions, such as cash reconciliation.
- Creating and maintaining physical and virtual client files and updating the CRM database
- Compliance projects as they arise.
- Corporate actions: complete forms, send out information to affected clients and maintain records of the corporate actions.
- Liaising with third parties: custodian, IT provider, equipment providers, and building staff as required.
All interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those parties selected for an interview will be contacted.